Pages

July 12, 2013

{20+} DIY Typography Pillows


Aren't pillows the best? They transform the look of any room, they can be changed for every season.  I love pillows! 
My friend recently gave me some pillow forms, and I am overflowing with ideas about where to put them.  I thought I would do a roundup of some of my favorite DIY typography pillow ideas while I'm still trying to decide which ones I'll make for myself ;)


Outdoor Pillow from a Shopping Bag @ Positively Splendid


Initial and Date Pillow using Freezer Paper Stencils @ Tracys Trickets Treasures
Type Geek Pillows @ Moda Bake Shop 

Handwriting Poetry Pillow  @ Miss Mustard Seed


Reverse Applique Name Pillow @ That's My Letter




Stencil Text on Fabric @ Wit & Whistle
Nautical Pillows from Curtains @ Homeroad




Mr. & Mrs. Pillows @  Aka Design

Stitched Fabric Love Pillow @ Diddle Dumpling




Iron on Transfer Paper Pillow @ Ticking & Toile
  


Scrabble Pillows @ Decorating the Dorchester Way



Anniversary Pillows @ Magenta + Lime



Jersey Pillows @ Sweet Bee Buzzings




House Number Pillows (Citrasolv Fabric Transfer) @ Eleven Magnolia Lane



 Glinda Quote Pillow using Vinyl Stencil @ Tater Tots and Jello



Love Felt Pillow @ Natty By Design



 Sequin Pillow @ For Chic Sake



 Reverse Applique Sweater Pillow @ A Jennuine Life



Nest Burlap Pillow @ You Could Make That



Fabric and Paint Happy Pillows @ Lovely Etc.



[Freezer Paper] Stamped Hello Pillow @ The Winthrop Chronicles



Do you enjoy switching up your pillows, and making your own covers?  Perhaps one of these will inspire you!

image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment